Hanoi Walking Tour: Vietnamese Culture Story
Walking journey to explore the Hanoi Old Quarter area, learn the imprints of the market street on Thang Long - Ke Cho (Thang Long market people) land that has developed and existed for 1000 years. Visit ancient temples / pagodas and learn about cultural and historical stories as well as discover the spiritual life of the Vietnamese here. Feel the interference of cultures through symbolic works of world religions.
What to bring
- Customers are encouraged to arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time.
- Give uniformed staff an e-ticket to check in.
BEFORE YOU GO
- The program is suitable for adults and children from 6 years old.
- What to bring: hat, sungglasses, camera, etc…
- The tour will be canceled in adverse weather conditions.