Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Vietnam Sightseeing,
Our company is Vietnam Sightseeing Joint Stock Company, located in 43 Trang Tien Street, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi.
Once you visit our website, it means that you have agreed with these terms. This website is entitled to change, edit, add and remove any part of Terms and Conditions at any time. The changes will come into effect as soon as they are posted on the website without any announcements in advance. If you continue to access our website after Terms and Conditions are updated, it means that you have accepted those changes.
Please check regularly for our updates.
1.Scope of application
2. Regulations for online booking:
– When you click on the “Payment” button to proceed, that means you confirm the booking information, and agree that the Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the tickets in that transaction. We may accept your offer by sending an email confirming that your offer has been accepted.
– You will receive a booking number confirmation via email. The booking confirmation email might go into your spam mailbox, please check it before contacting with Vietnam Sightseeing.
– Online booking is based on the understanding that the booking confirmation we send to you is a confirmation email that has been paid, which must be redeemed for a valid ticket to go to any stops of the route.
-Ticket confirmation or ticket information collected from unauthorized, stolen, illegally or counterfeit information will be confiscated and canceled without compensation.
– Tickets are still the property of the company and must be available for inspection by the driver, tour guide or any authorized person of the Vietnam Sightseeing, the operator of the relevant bus service on demand.
3. Ticket price:
– The price listed on Vietnam Sightseeing is final price that includes Value Added Tax (VAT). Ticket price may change depending on period and promotion of that time and it will be clearly displayed on the Payment page as your order processes.
299.000 VNĐ/ $13
Under 6 years old
429.000 VNĐ/ $19
From 6 to 11 years old
75% of adult fare
599.000 VNĐ/ $26
Above 11 years old
– We classify fares based on validation and age as follows:
– 24-hour and 48-hour tickets are valid for consecutive days.
– Children are defined as defined in the tickets at the time of purchase. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
– The fixed price for the service has been rounded up. If a discount, currency adjustment or other price amendment results in a price of two or more decimal places, the price will be rounded up to the next price with one decimal digit.
4. Transaction at Vietnam Sightseeing:
Customers who purchase online tickets on Vietnam Sightseeing application follow below procedure:
Step 1: Visit website http://vn-sightseeing.com and click on “Book”
Step 2: Fill in your personal information and choose the type of tickets you want to book.
Step 3: Customer pays online via credit card (Visa, Master card ..), ATM card, …Transaction fees paid by the cardholder in accordance with the regulations of the bank.
Step 4: Customers receive booking confirmation via email.
Step 5: The customer provides confirmation of booking for Vietnam Sightseeing staff at Ticket Sale Kiosk or on the Bus to receive valid ticket. If the customer does not provide booking confirmation, Vietnam Sightseeing can refuse to issue the tickets.
5. Change, cancellation and refund policy:
* You have the right to change the ticket type from your previously booked ticket to another with higher validation on condition that your ticket is not activated. (Ex: change from 4-hour valid ticket to 24-hour valid ticket). Make a change and pay directly at the official ticket sale Kiosk of Vietnam Sightseeing or when boarding the bus for the first time.
* Cacellation / Refund Policy:
|48 hours prior to the departure date||Refund 100% (excluding online transaction fee)|
|From 24 hours to 48 hours prior to the departure date||Refund 30% (excluding online transaction fee)|
|Under 24 hours prior to the departure date||No refund.|
– If the cancellation due to force majeure causes such as war, natural disaster or war, both parties will discuss settlement on the basis of mutual benefit.
For refund ticket – change ticket – cancel ticket, please contact with Travel Agency where you purchased the ticket. For tickets are booked online, please contact the hotline 1900 558865 or email: [email protected]. Vietnam Sightseeing will transfer to the account that you use to book tickets. Depending on each type of banking account, the refund waiting time will be different:
· ATM Card (Domestic): refund within 7 working days.
· VISA / MasterCard : 30 to 45 working days.
· ATM card of Vietcombank: refund within 48 hours
(not include Saturdays, Sundays and Public holidays).