Frog Garden

Address: 51 Ly Thai To

Opening: All day

Price: Free

Stops: 51 Ly Thai To Street


During the French colonial period, the garden was named Chavassieux Square. In 1901, the French built a water reservoir in the center of the garden, with a large square pillar, about 3.5 meters high in the middle, surrounded by brass fenals spraying on the stone pillars. Therefore, this garden was also called by the Hanoians as Frog flower garden. In 1945, it was renamed Dien Hong